The MassGOP is excited to offer an internship program for highly engaged high school and college students to work in an energetic political environment. With the 2016 election cycle in full swing, now is a great time to get involved with our team!
The ideal intern candidate brings outstanding written and oral communications skills, an interest in Republican politics and policy, as well as strong academic, technology and research skills. The successful candidate will provide support by conducting media and issue research, project and event support in the field, and various office tasks such as phone banking, mailings and database entry.
This internship is unpaid, however school credit is offered.
- A minimum commitment of 15 hrs/wk or 25 hrs/wk if obtaining school credit (unless specific requirement issued by institution)
- Time commitment between the hours of 9:30am-5pm.
- Enrolled in undergraduate degree program in a related field with an above average GPA
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and contribute to projects under tight deadlines
- Superior time-management skills and proven ability to execute long-term projects
- Avid interest and understanding of news media
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you and having you part of our team here at the MassGOP!